Coffee Sacks - Mixed Selection
- Uses...upholstery such as chair/bench covers, cushion covers, wall hangings, storage of veg, sack races, shop displays, photos
- Excellent for coffee shops!
- Sacks originally used for transporting our green coffee from around the world.
- Varying weaves from course to fine
- Very strong as used to carry 60kg green coffee beans
- Approx 39" x 27" though can vary in size
- A few scuffs, threads and transportation marks as they have travelled a long way by boat!
- Biodegradable, recyclable
- Single split at the top of the bag for emptying out the green beans