Chemex 6 Cup
A design classic AND brews delicious coffee. Form and function! One of our favourite pour over brew methods for speciality coffee and we recommend either the Ethiopia Limu or the Guatemala Rincon with this delightful and easy to use brew method. Filter papers sold separately. For extra flourish with a perfect spiral pour you’ll want the kettle too but any domestic kettle is fine! Purchase papers here
Brewing tip: we recommend 50g coffee to 850mls hot water for six cups
- Maybe we’re shallow but we just love the way this looks!
- We’re not shallow because it makes genuinely delicious coffee!
- Very easy to use and clean, dishwasher proof (remove wooden collar)
- Brews up to 900ml of coffee
- Coffee can be covered, refrigerated and reheated without losing flavour or stored for iced summer coffees
- Non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odours or chemical residues
- No sediments or bitterness (if used with Chemex bonded filter papers)