Roastery Fulfilment Supervisor
Moon Roast Coffee is a multi-award winning small batch coffee roastery based in the heart of rural Hampshire. A family business run by enthusiastic people. We supply speciality coffee for wholesale and retail customers. We have a thriving web business for home brewers and our aim is to provide outstanding coffee through careful sourcing, consistent roasting and exceptional customer service.
With further growth of the business we are looking to employ a Roastery Fulfilment Supervisor who will work mainly in dispatch and will be responsible for the consumer receiving the correct order packed to a high standard with the support of assistant packers.
Our ideal candidate will be a focused and organised individual, with the ability to pay close attention to detail. Good interpersonal skills and sense of humour are key. A love of coffee is preferred but not essential.
As Fulfilment Supervisor, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Prioritise daily orders
- Blend and pack roasted coffee
- Fulfil wholesale and web orders
- Dispatch accurately and to a high visual standard
- Oversee assistant packers
- Work to deadlines
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Full driving licence and own transport to work
- Please note: This role requires heavy lifting at times.
We can offer you:
- Working with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team with a passion for coffee
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday including public/bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Barista Training
- Complimentary coffee allowance
Please email us with your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would like to work with us and what makes you the right candidate.
Although we would like to acknowledge all the CVs we receive, we can only respond to those who qualify for an interview. We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary dependent on experience. Part-time applications considered.
Deadline for Applicants: 1st June ‘22